Topics or areas of expertise that Lia can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual income tax
- Corporate taxation
- Partnership taxation
- Not-for-profit taxation
- The differences between audits, reviews and compilations
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lia began her career in the accounting industry in 2007 when she graduated college and accepted a position at Rea.
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Walsh University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way," means to work smarter - not harder.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea has a very flexible work environment, which is great for a working mom.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My kids need to eat breakfast.
- What was your first job? One summer I got a job collecting money at the local swimming pool.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am a detail-oriented person, which I get from my father.
I am a loyal employee that is passionate about helping my clients reach their goals. When not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my family.