How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned two degrees from Kent State University and Lincoln College.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for State Farm Insurance in Bloomington, IL.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
- Running on the treadmill
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- At my previous employer, I had an elderly client who called in upset because she didn’t know how she was going to get to her doctor's appointment that afternoon. It had nothing to do with me, but after failing to get the senior transport van, I picked her up and got her to the appointment.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? A brighter way means having integrity and respect for those you work with while making every encounter and day you’re given a positive one.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? My cousin worked at Rea for 40+ years and told me what a wonderful company it was to work for.
- Describe your work style. Fast, efficient, flexible and fun
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun. Enjoy the journey.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My personality.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A motivational speaker
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family
- What was your first job? A lifeguard
- What is your most prized possession? I don’t really think that way about belongings. Do my kids count?!
I am a people person. I enjoy helping others, being a reliable resource, and I take pride in my work.