Topics or areas of expertise that Larry can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Pension plans
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Graduated from Cleveland State University
- Has more than 35 years of experience in the accounting industry
- He joined Rea in 2017 as part of the Walthall CPAs merger
Furthering his professional development, Larry is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Enjoying his family
- Playing and watching sports
- Enjoying his house in Florida
Inside The Mind Of…
- Describe your work style.
Efficient and accurate but also realizing accounting isn't brain surgery
- What's your favorite aspect of your job?
Talking with clients
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality?
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting?
A baseball player
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at?
Case de Angelo
I'm knowledgeable, honest and always have time for my client.