How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lane earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Franklin University.
- She also earned an associate's degree in business management and human resources from Zane State College.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family.
- Being a victim's advocate at Haven of Hope in Cambridge.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means finding efficient and effective ways to complete tasks in a work environment that is cheerful and easy to be at.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Great people, flexibility, and new learning opportunities.
- Describe your work style. Organized. I like to create lists and notes for everything I do so that I can remember things better and check items off when they are complete.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Never stop learning. I enjoy reading and learning new things every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My son.
- What was your first job? Cashier at Burger King.
I am a young accounting professional that enjoys working with our clients to help their find success in their business.