Topics or areas of expertise that Lamarcus can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Not-for-profit program efficiency
- Operating reliance
- Revenue recognition criteria
- Net asset restriction requirements
- Allocation of functional expense methods
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wittenberg University.
- He started at Rea as a summer intern.
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Hanging out with friends and family
- Attending concerts
Inside The Mind Of…
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people, the environment and the many opportunities for growth.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? The fact that I have the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Computer science
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My eagerness to learn from my mother.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Canes
I am a highly reliable individual, who not only strides to meet expectations, but to exceed them. I am someone that works to improve myself and my skills every day in order to become the best version of myself possible.