Topics or areas of expertise that Kristina can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Accounts payable
- Elder care
- Early childhood education
- Long-term care in a facility
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her associate degree in accounting from Zane State College
- She has more than five years of experience in the accounting industry
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Going for a walk or run
- Spending time with family and friends
- Baking or cooking
- Playing the piano
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) I paid a monthly tax for a client. She called me a few days later and said that the payment did not come out of her bank account. I called the Ohio Business Gateway (OBG) for any information regarding the payment. They said that the tax was filed, but that the payment information was not accepted. OBG did not have the information of what account was input, so I called the client to verify the bank accounting information. It turns out that one zero was missing from the beginning of her account number in the client key points. So I fixed the account number and remade the payment for the client.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It's the opposite of being stuck in the dark ages. We live in a time when technology is rapidly advancing, and change is all around us. A brighter way means staying relevant and grounded, offering light and support to those around us.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? I love variety. It is the spice of life. I also enjoy doing tasks repeatedly and finding ways to improve efficiency. This job gives me both aspects. Client information comes to us in a variety of ways, and I get to repeat tasks every month.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Embrace Change. Be open to the possibilities.” I have lived long enough to know that change is inevitable. The only way to grow is to stay open and continue to learn, as a lifelong process.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I am inquisitive.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Massage therapy or operating a bakery
- What makes you get out of bed every day? I get up because every day is a new adventure. I also get up so I can drink coffee.
- What was your first job? I babysat twins for my first job out of high school.
I am modest, yet hardworking. I constantly set goals for myself, and I work hard to achieve them. I like numbers enjoy solving puzzles.