Topics or areas of expertise that Kori can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Baldwin Wallace University.
- Has over 2 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering her professional development, Kori is involved with:
- She is a member of the Accounting Association at Baldwin Wallace University.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with friends and family
- Watching horror movies
- Attending concerts
- Watching Cleveland sporting events
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Going above and beyond, and finding creative solutions to solve problems and help clients achieve their goals.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people and the friendly atmosphere.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What “bright idea” do you find yourself sharing over and over? Make your bed every morning – accomplishing something when you first wake up motivates you to get more things accomplished throughout the day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Veterinarian
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Medical examiner
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Willingness to learn
- What was your first job? Coaching soccer
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Si Senor or Chef’s Restaurant
I am a hard-working and detail oriented professional. I enjoy helping people and I’m always excited to learn new things.