Topics or areas of expertise that Kimberly can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Sales and use tax
- CAT returns
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Before joining Rea, Kimberly previously worked at McLain, Hill, Rugg & Associates, Inc., First National Bank, Unizan Bank and Huntington National Bank.
- She is also an Ohio Notary Public.
- She has over 10 years experience in accounting.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and their dogs
- Be outdoors golfing, fishing or canoeing.
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client's QuickBooks balances were off, Kimberly took the time to rebuild their data.
- When a client's bookkeeper was retiring, Kimberly took the time to learn the software they were using to act as a back-up and train the new bookkeeper that was coming in.
- To help a client understand items that are taxable and nontaxable for sales tax, Kimberly called The Ohio Department of Taxation and did the research to give them the information that they needed.
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? Doing great work for our clients and working with people who care about getting the job done.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I wanted a better work/life balance.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? I am hard working, always get the job done and willing to learn something new.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A veterinary technician
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am a quick learner, hardworking and love learning new things.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Hard worker from both my parents.
I am a hard working individual who is always willing to help others. I like to take on new tasks, learn new programs and work until the job is done.