Topics or areas of expertise that Kerry can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Public/Private entity structure
- Client service
- Project management
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Northern University
- Earned her master's degree in accounting from Case Western Reserve University
- Has over 15 years of accounting experience
Furthering her professional development, Kerry is involved with:
- Since moving to Ohio and joining Rea, she has become a member of the Young Leaders of Licking County and a volunteer at the Hospice of Central Ohio.
- The AICPA
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Being a soccer mom
- Ballroom dancing
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Working together as a team to achieve one goal.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? The people – I enjoy working as a team to accomplish a goal, getting to know each person along the way.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What “bright idea” do you find yourself sharing over and over? Get to know the person in all situations. All too often we get hung up on title and status without seeing the person.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A dentist
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? My positive outlook
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? French Laundry
I am an authentic professional. I'm the same person in the office as I am outside the office and am always looking to help.