Topics or areas of expertise that Kerren can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Vendor and client management
- Office management
- Business operations
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree from Ohio Dominican University.
- She went on to earn her master's degree in education from Ashland University.
- Kerren began her career in the accounting field in 1996.
- She is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Homeschooling her grandchildren.
- Spending time with family.
- Traveling as much as possible.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Paving the pathway for the client's needs in order to allow the client to focus on their actual business needs.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The biggest draw to Rea is the stability of the company. The second biggest draw is the longevity of the employees - that says a lot about the work environment and the staff.
- What line of "The Rea Way" describes you best? Choose to be positive, every day. For me, this line is important as it encourages us to always look for the silver lining.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? God
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A make-up artist
- What was your first job? Wendy's
- What is your most prized possession? My relationships
Committed to doing whatever it takes to meet the needs of our clients.