Topics or areas of expertise that Kelly can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual tax services
- S-Corp taxation
- Employee benefit audits
- Medical practice accounting
- Small business accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Kelly earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Dayton.
- She has worked with Rea since 1998.
- She has more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2019 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Kelly is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- The American Institute of CPAs
Kelly is involved in her community:
- United Way (loan executive)
- Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce (treasurer)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and their two mutts, Fred and Ginger
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Exercise physiology.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Dedication.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Tetsuya's in Sydney, Australia.
- What is your favorite quote? Set your mind to it and you can accomplish anything.
As a dedicated member of the Rea Team, I am passionate about helping my clients find innovative solutions to achieve their goals.