Topics or areas of expertise that Kelly can talk about (even in her sleep):
- General accounting
- Internal controls
- Audits and reviews
- Financial statements
- Not-for-profit accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Kelly earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Franklin University.
- She also earned a master's degree in accounting from Keller Graduate School of Management, Devry University.
- Kelly previously worked at Goodwill Industries, Inc. and McLain, Hill, Rugg & Associates, Inc.
- She has more than 10 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering her professional development, Kelly is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Studying for the CPA exam.
- Reading, scrapbooking, and being outdoors.
- Spending time with family which include her son Dylan and puppy named Zoey.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Always striving for improvement and going beyond what is expected.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Every day is different and brings new challenges and learning experiences.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The flexibility and work/life balance.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An FBI Agent.
- What was your first job? Subway.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My mother's work ethic.
A dedicated, hardworking and easy-going professional.