Topics or areas of expertise that Kealey can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Review processes
- Financial statements
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- She started her career at Rea as an intern.
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
- Kiwanis Club of Wooster (past treasurer)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Relaxing with her son, husband, and dog, practicing her firearm skills, and studying for the CPA exam.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Helping the clients excel at their business.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Culture is very welcoming, focused, and fun.
- Describe your work style. Head down, ask questions as they come up.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Currently it would have to be something in the firearms industry. It could be from marketing to actual production.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? A BBQ joint in Missouri, called Missouri Hicks Bar B Que.
- What was your first job? First job was setting up a new software program at my dad's job. How they should use it and converting paper copies to electronic copies
I am a young professional who is eager to learn from everyone about anything. I stay calm under pressure and take pride in my work.