Topics or areas of expertise that Katie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Community foundations
- Family owned/small businesses
- The construction industry
- Individual and business tax
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Katie earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Ohio University
- Katie previously worked at Norman, Jones, Enlow & Co., Licking County Foundation and Adams Bros. Inc. prior to joining the Rea team.
- She has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Katie is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Child Care Resource Center/Head Start (president of the board)
- Daybreak Rotary Club (member)
- Zane State Advisory Committee (member)
- North Terrace Church of Christ Mission Committee (member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family.
- Hiking, playing tennis, running, mission trips, traveling, biking, hanging with friends and volunteering,
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? A brighter way means you are given insight and knowledge concerning your choices and opportunities, you can clearly see the path that is best for you and your organization.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I love the people I work with and for. I get to stretch myself and I am given the resources to do so. I believe in this firm and I am looking forward to what's ahead.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? You are a Rea ambassador. Always. Maintain integrity in all you do.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? My positive attitude.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My dog. I am not a morning person, but once I'm up, I'm ready to have an active and productive day.
- What was your first job? Adornetto's Pizza as a waitress
- What is your most prized possession? My Faith
At Rea, I love being able to work with both my clients and my co-workers to help solve problems and provide efficient solutions.