Topics or areas of expertise that Kathy can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll preparation
- 941 reports & deposits
- Sales tax reporting
- 1099 preparation and reporting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Kathy began working in the accounting industry in 2005.
- Prior to joining Rea in 2013, Kathy worked at a local accounting firm. She also served as the executive assistant to the owner and operator of a local restaurant franchise for 14 years.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Reading a good book
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? Working with people who care about their job and doing great things for our clients.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Because of the great people I work with. It's easy to get up and come to work. I also like puzzles and most days there are puzzles that need to be solved.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? There is always a challenge to conquer and always something new to learn.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Respect your clients, your colleagues and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher. I'm happy to say that my daughter became one. She changes lives every day.
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am hardworking, dedicated and will always give 100 percent. I am always ready to tackle a new challenge.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? From my father I inherited the need to always get the job done the right way and to always take pride in my work.
Hardworking, dedicated and always ready to learn something new. Will help anyway I can on any job.