Topics or areas of expertise that Katelynn can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Interview preparation
- Employee relations
- Employee engagement
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Earned her bachelor's degree in business from The University of Akron.
- Prior to joining Rea full-time, she worked as an intern for the firm's human resources department.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with friends and family
- Going to music concerts (anything but country)
- Outside taking pictures
- Volunteering for AkronHope and the Tuscarawas County Humane Society
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means taking the mundane day to day tasks and making them count. Creating quality work that benefits everyone. Coming to work every day with a smile on your face knowing that what you are doing is impacting someone or something in a positive way.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Besides the amazing people that I get to work with every day, I love that every day is different for me. I get to work on so many different projects.
- Describe your work style. I am a determined hard worker who is not afraid to ask questions. I am team oriented. I love to help others and I love when others succeed.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? I believe that my brightest quality is my compassion for others.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Anything that would allow me to work with animals
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into human resources? I would have loved to gone into politics.
- What was your first job? I was a waitress at Mary Ziefer’s in Dover.
As a professional, I am a team player. I am someone that can always be counted on to help or support in any way possible. I am determined to do a job well done and I'm not afraid to ask questions or stand up for what I believe in.