Topics or areas of expertise that Kaleigh can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Tax return preparation
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Valley University.
- She is currently pursuing a master's degree in accounting from Franklin University.
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for Turner Oil & Gas Properties.
Furthering her professional development, Kaleigh is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs (Student member)
- West Virginia Society of CPAs (Student member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Enjoying time with friends and family
- Spending time on the family farm
- Watching Ohio State football
Kaleigh is involved in her community:
- She is an active member of the 4-H Endowment Fund Committee of Monroe County.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means not only always doing your best but also being dedicated to what you do to help better serve clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? “Embrace change. Be open to the possibilities.”
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? Accountability
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A Pharmacist
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? An accounting brain from my mother as she was pregnant with me when she passed the final portion of her CPA exam.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? The Cheesecake Factory
I am a go-getter who will not settle for anything less than achieving my goals.