Topics or areas of expertise that Kaila can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual tax returns
- Business tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Time management
How she’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client received a RITA notice, Kaila assisted by responding to the letter and providing additional information to clear up the issue with RITA.
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Kent State University
- Joined the Rea team in 2017 as part of the Walthall merger.
Furthering her professional development, Kaila is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Accounting Association
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with friends and family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you?
Striving to be the best person you can be for yourself and your clients.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Choose to be positive everyday.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over?
Believe in yourself
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality?
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting?
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
- What was your first job?
Server at Applebee's
I am a dedicated, hard-working young professional who is willing to learn and is passionate about helping clients.