Topics or areas of expertise that Kade can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Client Service
- Business Ethics
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Kade earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Muskingum University where he graduated magna cum laude.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family.
- Watching sports
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client received and IRS notice; I was able to assist them in amending their returns and clear up the issues with the IRS.
- I recently had a client that was looking for a way to save some money on their taxes, I was able to recommend setting up an HSA to save on their taxes, as well as prepare for future unplanned medical expenses.
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? "A Brighter Way" is a look into the future. It's about planning today to be exceptional tomorrow and never settling for mediocrity but only to achieve your dreams.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? These people are not just my co-workers, they are friends. Every day I get to work with people I care about and that care about me. Success for everyone is the only goal!
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Getting to work with taxes every day. It's the side of accounting I wanted to always be a part of.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? My attitude. I always try to show up every day with a smile on my face willing to work hard and help the people around me.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A football player in the NFL.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Engineering.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Ruth's Chris
I am professional with expertise in the taxation world that strives for client success and financial stability.