Topics or areas of expertise that June can talk about (even in her sleep):
- The knowledge and expertise Rea staff members bring to their positions.
- The many services Rea provides to clients.
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- June attended Zane State College.
- Before coming to Rea, June assisted with help desk support and taught others how to use a variety of software programs for her previous employer.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
- Out on her family's boat at Seneca Lake
June is involved in her community:
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Light the Night Walk
- United Way
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Coming up with thoughtful and innovative ways to provide services to our clients.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Getting to meet the people I talk with on the phone when they come into the office.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
- What do you consider to be your brightest quality? My willingness to go out of my way to help others.
Just For Fun:
- What is your most prized possession? The pictures and videos I have of my children from when they were growing up.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Simply the privilege of waking up alive and healthy for another day.
- What was your first job? I was a waitress at the Pleasant Treat Drive Inn.
- What is your favorite quote? If you always do what you've done you always get what you've always got. Don't be afraid to try doing something new or in a different way because you might find out the new way is better.
A natural "people person" who loves spending time with her family.