Topics or areas of expertise that Julie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Rental real estate
- Individual income taxes
- Partnership taxes
- Corporate tax issues
- Payroll taxes
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Julie began her career in the accounting industry in 1996.
- Prior to joining Rea in 2014, she worked for Stroh, Johnson & Company (Wapakoneta, OH) and Lentol, Violet, Kienitz & Co (Lima, OH).
- Julie earned her associate's degree from Rhodes State College.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2019 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Julie is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Reading, working out, golfing and hanging out with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Working together to help our clients reach their goals efficiently and effectively.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people I work with, the resources we have available at our fingertips to better serve the client, and the opportunity for me to grow professionally.
- Describe your work style. I'm a morning person, so I like to tackle the most difficult projects in the early morning.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally - quality counts. I do my best to give the client the best possible service.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? NFL wide receiver (I know, right?)
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I will give you my best effort every day.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Montgomery Inn.
I care about my clients and the work I do to help them reach their goals.