How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Baldwin Wallace University with undergraduate degrees in accounting and business administration
- She received her MBA with a concentration in accounting from Baldwin Wallace University
- She joined Rea as part of the 2017 Walthall merger.
- Member of Rea's Young Advisory Group
Furthering her professional development, Judy is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Baldwin Wallace University’s Accounting Advisory Board (member)
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Exploring Cleveland’s many museums and parks
- Spending time with family and friends.
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
Doing more than what is required. It means that we build relationships and become trusted advisors.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Having the opportunity to meet so many people and learn how their businesses work, structurally and financially.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea?
I choose to work at Rea because the culture is inviting. The people I work with are humble and helpful. I can interact with clients and get to know the people I am helping.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting?
A museum curator
- What is the number one reason you would hire you?
I am enthusiastic and learn quickly
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?
I am a hard worker who takes pride in building relationships and providing excellent client service.