Topics or areas of expertise that she can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Bank reconciliation
- Handling of loans, deposits and check writing
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She has over 30 years of experience.
- Before joining Rea she worked at Ruhland & Associates and Lou-Ray Associates.
- Judy graduated from Ursuline College with a bachelor's degree.
Judy is involved in her community:
- The Holden Arboretum (member)
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
- Going to garage/estate sales for her co-op booth
Inside The Mind Of …
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Working in an environment that is comfortable and educational.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? "An advocate for others"
- Describe your work style. Relaxed, thorough and friendly
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Take my work personally
Just for fun
- What was your first job? Working as a clerk in my father's bakery
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? The Pearl in the Short North in Columbus, Ohio.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Mom - to be accepting of people and to try to help others.
A honest and caring individual who truly enjoys assisting clients with their bookkeeping needs.