How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She began her career in the accounting industry in 1978.
- She earned her associate's degree in accounting and business from Stark State College.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Riding her horses. Joy is a life-long horse lover and avid trail rider. She owns two Tennessee Walking Horses and often rides near her farm.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? A marine biologist
- What was your first job? I worked as a telemarketer
- What is your most prized possession? My family