Topics or areas of expertise that Josh can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Not-for-profit assurance services
- Manufacturing assurance services
- Employee benefit plans
- Construction assurance services
- Governmental assurance services
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Western Michigan University.
- He also earned a master's degree in business administration from Western Michigan University.
Furthering his professional development, Josh is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- Columbus Young Professionals
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing golf
- Riding his bike
- Enjoying time on the lake
- Studying for the CPA exam
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Providing clients with exceptional professional services while identifying and delivering solutions to day-to-day operations.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Having the opportunity to work with clients in a number of different industries throughout the state of Ohio.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? I would love to be involved with sports broadcasting
- What was your first job? Maintenance engineer at my church over the summers
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am an extremely hard worker, and I do whatever it takes to get the job done and to be successful, which is a trait I inherited from my father.
A hard working individual who specializes in assurance services and desires to learn more about the industry.