Topics or areas of expertise that Joseph can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Basic investment/personal finance
- Leadership skills
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Joseph earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Akron University.
- He started his career in accounting with an internship at Rea.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Hanging out with friends, listening to audiobooks, playing video games
- Spending time with his large Italian family.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Performing everything you do in a better way than the norm.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I feel at home with Rea. Great people, great environment.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A paleontologist (I wanted to dig up dinosaur bones).
- What was your first job? Chick-Fil-A.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Chick-Fil-A.
I'm an easy going professional and when I have my mind set on accomplishing something I get it done.