Topics or areas of expertise that Joel can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Government compliance
- State and Local tax
- Restaurant management
- Customer service
- Business to consumer sales
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his associate's degree in accounting from Columbus State Community College.
- Earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from Franklin University.
- He has over two years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Prior to joining Rea, he worked at the Ohio Department of Taxation.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving at his local church
- Playing board games with family and friends
- Relaxing at home with his wife and son
Inside The Mind Of...
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I was referred to Rea when I graduated high school almost 4 year ago. I have followed the company and observed its values and character through the years. I could not be more impressed with the Rea Way and what the firm is creating in Ohio.
- Describe your work style. “All In”. I love having challenges and projects I can push through and learn from.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Value your clients. So many companies treat their customers and clients as numbers. That's why I believe treating clients with same respect you should expect for yourself,
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Firefighter
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family and faith
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I never stop trying.
I am a driven individual who strives for excellence and growth in every aspect of my life. I am passionate about people and new challenges.