How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She previously worked for Frank, Seringer & Chaney before joining Walthall CPAs
- She has more than 30 years of experience
- 2018 Marcia Stutzman Award for Service to the Community
Furthering her professional development, Jocelyn is involved with:
- Main Street Wooster
- Wayne County Women's Network
- Dalton Holiday Festival (committee secretary)
When she's not in the office, you can find Jocelyn:
- Spending time with her family
- Involved with 4H as an advisor
- Teaching 4th grade PSR
- Singing in the choir at St. Barbara Catholic Church
- She helps a florist friend design and deliver wedding flowers
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you?
It's all about the customer and the ways we can serve them.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job?
- Describe your work style.
Organized chaos or multi-tasker.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best?
Respect your clients, your colleagues and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting?
- What makes you get out of bed every day?
God, if he is willing to give me another day, I am going to make the most of it.
- What was your first job?
Waitress at Steiner's Swiss Chalet
Whatever needs to get done, I am there to help no matter what the job title is. I am someone who has always put the client first.