Topics or areas of expertise that Jim can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Business consulting
- Oil & gas
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Jim began his career in the accounting industry in 1978.
- Prior to joining Rea in 1992, Jim worked as a sole practitioner as well as provided his expertise to a local CPA firm and worked with the Ohio Department of Taxation.
- Jim earned his bachelor's degree from The Ohio State University.
Furthering his professional development, Jim is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Red Cross of Muskingum Valley (board member emeritus)
- Christ Our Light Church (financial committee member)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Watching The Ohio State Buckeyes football
- Spending time with family
- Walking his dog
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? More efficient and effective way of working.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Being able to work with clients, build friendships and identifying solutions to our client's challenges.
- Describe your work style. Dedicated and committed to finding answers.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional sports player
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Pharmacy
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Anticipation to see what the day will bring
I am passionate about the relationships I have developed with my clients and enjoy working with them to achieve success for their business.