Topics or areas of expertise that Jill can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Non-profit accounting
- Montessori teaching philosophy
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Jill began her career in the accounting industry in 1984.
- Prior to joining the firm, Jill worked in various roles within the nonprofit and educational sectors.
- Jill earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Va.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Working as a bookkeeper for the Save & Serve Thrift Store in Millersburg.
- Taking walks
- Leading step aerobics (she is a certified Group Exercise Instructor!)
- Cooking with local, in-season food
- Spending time with her family.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way? Means always striving to help others.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The firm has a solid community reputation.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? Choose to be positive every day.
- What do you consider to be your "brightest" quality? My willingness to help others.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A coach or a physical education teacher.
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I am a team player.
- What was your first job? I was a secretary for a moving company based in Washington D.C.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My father's sense of humor.