How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from Kent State University.
- Was a Rea intern since 2015.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Coaching in the New Philadelphia Youth Football League.
- Playing with his dog named Joe.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does " A Brighter Way" mean to you? Not only do we provide a quality service but we provide a quality relationship too.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea gave me a great opportunity and I enjoy working in the environment and with amazing people.
- Describe your work style. I put my head down and give my best in my work. When times are slow I like to have conversations with co-workers and build relationships.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to play for the Cleveland Indians.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Knowing that I have so much to prove as a professional and I also have being relying on me to succeed.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Competitiveness from my father. I hate to lose in anything I do.
I am a driven individual that strives to prove my worth every day. I give my best in all that I do so that I can provide clients with a quality service.