Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Corporate taxation
- Individual taxation
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron
- She has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Prior to joining Rea, she worked for Cohen & Company
Furthering her professional development, Jennifer is involved with:
- Treasurer of the Board for the North Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Opportunity
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I am drawn to the family like culture.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Helping client’s solve their problems and training new staff and interns.
- Describe your work style. Whatever it takes to get the job done
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Show others that you care.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? My organizational skills and ability to deal with stress, especially during busy season
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family
- What was your first job? Arby’s
I take a lot of pride in my work and strive to always do my best.