Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Government financial reporting
- Government auditing
- Internal control structure
- A-133 compliance
- ORC compliance
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Jennifer earned a bachelor's degree in business administration with a focus on accounting from Ohio Northern University, where she graduated with distinction.
- She has nearly five years of experience in the accounting industry.
- 2016 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Richard Rea Award for Service to the Client.
Furthering her professional development, Jennifer is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family and friends
- Working outside
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Service to our clients beyond the ordinary.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The Rea Way. It's not just a list of values; you see it and experience it daily.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The people - both clients and co-workers. We work hard, but we have fun.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An architect, an author, or a musician
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? A music teacher. I've always loved playing music and would enjoy passing on that passion
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Life is a beautiful ride and every day is an opportunity. An opportunity to impact someone's life and to impact my own, an opportunity to grow, learn, and move one step closer to achieving goals, and an opportunity to be positive in all I do.
A hardworking and loyal person who strives to learn each day.