Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- The importance of first impressions
- Communication techniques
- Hospitality in the office
- Quality control
- Relationship building
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Jennifer attended Columbus State and The Ohio State University.
- She has excelled in various client-facing roles throughout her career.
- She is a Notary Public
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family
- Working around the house
Jennifer is involved in her community:
- United Way (volunteer)
- American Red Cross (blood drive participant)
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means to show people a wider scope of ideas to help them overcome their challenges.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? It's hard to decide on one thing. Accomplishing something for a client in need is challenging and fun. I love Tax Season - the busier the better for me. I love a fast paced work environment and I love the opportunity to meet and get to know our clients.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Choose to be positive.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An art teacher or a physical therapist
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I'm a "people person" with the "gift of gab." (This is sometimes a curse, though!)
- What is your most prized possession? My family and my relationships with them.
I am the first person people talk to or see when they call or come in. I work hard to make sure people feel comfortable and important.