Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Personal income tax
- Tax planning
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Notre Dame.
- She has over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering her professional development, Jennifer is involved with:
- She is an active member of the AICPA and the Ohio Society of CPAs
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Walking her dogs
- Trying new restaurants
- Working in her yard
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Building relationships with clients so they know they have a trusted advisor who will work to help them achieve their financial goals.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Building relationships with my coworkers and clients.
- Describe your work style. I think I am easy going and someone people feel comfortable working with.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Show others that you care.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? A vet because I love animals.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I’ve inherited my father’s love for talking and sharing stories.
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? The Flying Fishbone in Aruba
I am someone that enjoys helping clients with their tax needs by building trusted relationships with them so they can count on me.