Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Bank reconciliations
- Trial balances
- Graphic Design
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her associate's degree in business marketing from The University of Akron.
- She has more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- She earned a financial planning certificate from the Professional Development Institute.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? To always do the best for your clients, company and yourself.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It’s a great company and it’s local.
- Describe your work style. Detail-oriented.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Maintain integrity in all you do. Be honest.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Graphic Arts/Design
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Dependable
- What was your first job? Grocery Bagger at Buehler’s
I am a friendly professional that loves to learn new things and will always be ready to help.