Topics or areas of expertise that Jennifer can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Self-funded insurance
- TPA (Third Party Analyst) functions
- Large format graphics
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She received a bachelor's degree in accounting, an associate's degree in accounting technology, and an associate of arts degree, all from Kent State University.
- She has nearly 20 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Attending her children's school events including choir, cross country, track and soccer.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me "A Brighter Way" means to be a shining example to all who endeavor to be great.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Invest in your family, your community, and your future
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? The ability to take a process and add bells and whistles to make it more efficient.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? An architect
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? I grew up eating pizza at Penso's.
I am a mother of 2, and enjoy sports of all types. I work hard and play harder.