How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Cassandra holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Southern New Hampshire University
- She also has her associate's degree in applied science from Central Ohio Technical College
- Before joining Rea, she worked for Verizon Wireless
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with friends & family
- Playing tennis
- Attending her son's and nieces' extracurricular activities
- Going to sporting events
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Taking an approach that allows your business to stand out over the competition, the reason why our clients think Rea over all others.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Working with numbers
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embrace change. Be open to possibilities. Opportunities abound. Believe in yourself. Dare to dream.
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? Always maintaining a positive attitude and willingness to help others.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Physical Therapy
- What was your first job? Teaching tennis lessons in a local summer program to young kids.
- What is your most prized possession? My great-grandmother's wedding ring
I am a hardworking and dedicated individual who is very goal-oriented and passionate about the work that I do.