Topics or areas of expertise that Jeanine can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual taxation
- Corporate/partnership taxation
- Real estate accounting,
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
How she’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- The financial reporting for a parish did not conform to the Diocesan requirements. Jeanine conformed the client’s financial reporting to the Diocesan requirements.
- The client had several LLCs which complicated their accounting, Jeanine closed the books on many of the LLCs to simplify the accounting.
- A client was concerned about succession planning, Jeanine and her team facilitated a meeting with the client’s attorney and formulated a plan for succession.
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from John Carroll University
- She joined Rea as part of the 2017 Walthall merger
- She has over 30 years of experience in the accounting field
Furthering her professional development, Jeanine is involved with:
- Ohio Society of CPAs
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
Work with optimism and good spirit, to be a good team member
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Being able to solve problems and see a finished product
- Describe your work style.
Conscientious and thorough
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality?
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
- What was your first job?
Working at McDonald’s
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?
I am a conscientious and thorough CPA who enjoys working with clients and preparing work papers and tax returns.