Topics or areas of expertise that Janice can talk about (even in her sleep):
- SAS and SSARS engagements
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Cleveland State.
- She has over 30 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- Janice has previously worked at Lathan, Lumsden & McCormick in Buffalo, NY and Gallovic, Granito & Co.
- She joined Rea in 2017 as part of the Walthall merger.
- 2018 Rea Way Award
Furthering her professional development, Janice is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs (member of the OSCPA peer review acceptance board)
- Treasurer of Arc of Greater Cleveland
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family and her little buddy, Spike, her dog.
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
Using creativity and insight to resolve problems
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Interaction with clients and other employees
- Describe your work style.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
A ballet dancer
- What was your first job?
Worked at Hough Bakery retail location while a high school student
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father?
Inherited a strong work ethic from my father. This can be both a positive and a negative. Also inherited his dark, and at times, inappropriate sense of humor
Individual with over 35 years of experience working with small business clients, and individuals assisting with financial reporting and tax issues. Team player striving to provide the best service to clients and fellow employees.