How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her associate's degree in applied business in accounting from the University of Northwestern Ohio.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Enjoying the outdoors
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way," to me, means that Rea & Associates chooses the employees that they feel will best represent them and that they are dedicated to providing clients with the best service possible.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy the work and I really enjoy working with the Lima team. They are such a great group of people.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I like working with numbers and I feel a sense of accomplishment when all my figures balance.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? I was a customer service associate at a retail store.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my mother's blue eyes.
- What is your most prized possession? My most prized possession is a ring that my grandmother gave me that once belonged to her mother.
I'm an honest, reliable, hardworking, people-person