Topics or areas of expertise that Jamie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- 401(k) plans
- contribution/distribution rules
- Payroll tax reports
- Intro-level QuickBooks
- Microsoft Excel training
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Jamie holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and business from Muskingum University
- She has more than 10 years of accounting and administrative experience
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Playing with Barbie dolls with her daughters
- Serving as a member of the Pleasant City Betterment Group
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client was not properly withholding city tax from the payroll checks. I helped walk them through the process of correcting this.
- A client was not able to reconcile their bank account and could not find the difference. I was able to reconcile their account and show them where they had incorrectly recorded a couple of transactions during the month.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A brighter way means conducting business in a more logical and forward thinking frame of mind.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? No two days are ever the same.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be honest. There's no room for dishonesty in life.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? My ability to stay calm and focused when stressful situations arise.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? A nurse.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My husband and daughters - they mean everything to me.
- What was your first job? Flipping burgers at Wendy's - everyone should start in fast food.
Professionally, I would describe myself as someone who is easy to get along with, a quick learner, and very good at multi-tasking.