How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Jaimie earned an associate's degree in business administration, and an associate's degree in accounting from Washington State Community College, where she graduated magna cum laude.
- She also received a bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Valley University, graduating summa cum laude.
- She has over 5 years of experience in the accounting industry
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Playing volleyball
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Choosing to take a positive approach in everything you do.
- Describe your work style. Hands on and consistent
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun. Enjoy the journey.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? My sense of humor and outgoing personality
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A mountain climber
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My alarm
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse
I'm a dedicated and reliable individual. I've worked very hard to get where I am today, and I'm proud of all my accomplishments.