Topics or areas of expertise that Jacqueline can talk about (even in her sleep):
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned an associate's degree in accounting from Cuyahoga Community College.
- She also earned a bachelor's degree in photography from Columbia College Chicago.
- She has more than 5 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- She earned her certificates of proficiency in payroll and bookkeeping.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Playing with her son
- Taking photographs
- Reading a good book
- Taking road trips with her family
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- Consulted multiple clients on how to fix prior year issues in QuickBooks, or their preferred program, within the current year so their books would remain a match to the already issued financial statements and taxes.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means progress and mentorship to me. Without either, how can we spread our legacies?
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? It is extremely hard to find a company that has such healthy view on work-family balance, especially one within our industry. At Rea, I have found the work environment is healthy, happy (even in high stress moments), and the people here treat one another like family.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Being able to help people every day, even in the smallest way.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? "Choose to be positive, every day." This is truly me in a nutshell. I am positive, but realistic. I choose positivity because life would be quite gloomy otherwise.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer for about 6 months before discovering the existence of US Ambassadors.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family, and the drive to give my son the best possible life I can provide for him.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My work ethic and ambition.
I'm an experienced client service specialist who is an adjusting entry wizard. I take pride in myself and my work.