How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- There was a client that could not access their email, Jack took the time to repaired their Outlook data files so they could once again access their emails.
- A client's server had crashed, Jack was able to recover the data from drive and restore it to new drive.
- A client was locked out of PC, Jack took the time to reset their master password.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He attended Lakeland College and Novell
- He worked at GE, Storage Tech and Motorola before joining Walthall CPAs
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his family
- Listening to music
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Working smarter and more efficiently.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Learning new things.
- Describe your work style. Tenacious
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? IT
- What makes you get out of bed every day? IT assistance
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I make sure to always verify results.
I am a listener that loves helping in any way that I can