Topics or areas of expertise that Holly can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Business valuation
- How to maximize the value of your business
- Succession planning
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Holly earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from Franklin University
- She's been in the accounting industry since 1995
Furthering her professional development, Holly is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Society of Appraisers
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband and her children
- Volunteering at her children's' school
- Attending her kids sporting events
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me "A Brighter Way" means a positive and brighter outlook into the future.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I choose to work at Rea because of the wonderful people I work with, the location and the work-life balance.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I love working with a variety of businesses and clients. No two valuations are ever alike and therefore, each valuation is unique in some way.
- Describe your work style. I am friendly, organized and timely.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Pharmacist
- What is your most prized possession? My children
I am an honest, dependable, detailed, organized, outgoing mom, friend, spouse and employee.