Topics or areas of expertise that Heather can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Preparation of tax returns
- Accounts payable
- 401(k) administration
- Benefit administration
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Pittsburgh State University
- She has over 20 years of experience in the accounting industry
- She joined Rea in 2019 as part of the Tucker & Tucker CPAs merger
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with family & friends
- Line dancing
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Church activities
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Providing a bright financial future for our clients by providing excellent accounting services.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I joined Rea as part of the Tucker & Tucker CPAs merger
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Invest in your family, your community & your future
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality? Willingness to help others
Just For Fun:
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Strong work ethic
- What is your most prized possession? My family & my bible
I’m a hard working & dedicated professional who enjoys helping others.