Topics or areas of expertise that Hannah can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual and business tax
- Revenue Recognition
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She earned her bachelor's degree with majors in accounting and business pre-law and had a minor in finance.
- Prior to joining the firm full-time, she was part of Rea's winter 2017 internship class.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Studying for the CPA exam
- Hanging out with friends and family
- Trying out new restaurants
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? Going beyond the industry standard to provide our clients with exceptional service.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The firm has a close-knit feel and I’m always engaging in new experiences in a supportive environment that encourages success.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Getting experience in both tax and assurance work.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Engineering
- What is the best restaurant you’ve ever eaten at? Cassano's
I am a hard working professional that is eager to learn and expand my skill-set in various roles.