Topics or areas of expertise that Greg can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual tax
- Corporate tax
- Trust and estate tax
- Financial Statements
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Greg holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from The Ohio State University
- He has nearly 30 years of experience in the accounting industry
Furthering his professional development, Greg is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving in the following organizations: The Greenwalt Fund (chairman), Quaker Digital Academy (board member), Community Improvement Corporation (trustee), New Philadelphia Kiwanis Club (past president)
- Spending time with his wife and children
- Watching a sporting event
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Working in an efficient, thoughtful manner which brings value to our clients and promotes the Rea Way.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Great people to work with on a daily basis.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping clients through business or personal issues
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Batman
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Engineering
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My wife
A dedicated Rea professional who cares about client success, and enjoys advising clients in many industries on tax and accounting matters.