Topics or areas of expertise that Erin can talk about (even in her sleep):
Business Choice of Entity
Individual and Business Deductions
Qualified Business Income Deduction
Accrual to Cash Conversions
Accounting and Financial Statement Fundamentals
How we know she knows what she's doing:
Erin began her career in the accounting industry in 2009 at a local CPA firm and later as an office aid at another local firm before joining the Rea team in 2012.
She attended the University of Akron where she graduated magna cum laude and earned a bachelor's degree in accounting. While in college, she was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma international honor society.
She earned her Certified Public Accountant License in 2015
She is a graduate of Leadership Medina County, class of 2018
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
Volunteering with Feeding Medina County and the Recovery Center of Medina County
Spending time with her husband and two dogs
Working in her yard
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Using knowledge, experience and hard work to help clients achieve successful results.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The feeling of accomplishment on April 15.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? My co-workers and the office culture.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A banker.
- What was your first job? I was a server at New Baltimore Homemade Ice Cream.
- What was the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Blue Door Bakery in Cuyahoga Falls.