Topics or areas of expertise that Erin can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual itemized deductions versus standard deductions
- Small business and its relation to individual tax returns
- 168K Bonus and 179 depreciation
- Ohio individual income taxes and deductions including the small business deduction
- Operating versus capital leases
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Erin began her career in the accounting industry in 2009 at a local CPA firm and later as an office aid at another local firm before joining the Rea team in 2012.
- She attended University of Akron where she graduated magna cum laude and earned a bachelor's degree in accounting. While in college, she was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma international honor society.
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching movies with friends
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Using knowledge, experience and hard work to help clients achieve successful results.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? The feeling of accomplishment on April 15.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? My co-workers and the office culture.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A banker.
- What was your first job? I was a server at New Baltimore Homemade Ice Cream.
- What was the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Blue Door Bakery in Cuyahoga Falls.
A young professional who specializes in tax and is committed to expanding her knowledge and expertise to better serve clients.